lauantai 4. elokuuta 2012

More burlesque, as ordered.

Want to see some burlesque?? Well, you don't have to wait too long for that!!

On Saturday, 22.9., it's time to take some clothes off..again.. The third Teerenpeli Tease will take place at Teerenpeli here at Tampere. Doors open at 18.00, as usual, and the first set will start around 19.00. Tickets will be 10€ and they are available only from the door, in cash.


So..what is the theme for the evening? Rebels. Be a gangster, or a mob guy..or come as you are..is up to you. But all the performances are gonna be..well.. bad, and naughty... ;)

I will be doing the pick up for the evening, and it's my "responsibility" to keep the gals on the right path..I'm the law, you know.. ;)

Well, who will be performing then??

Well, of course the two gorgeous gals of Holy Curves!
Olivia Rouge & Cherrie A. Dorable
Kiki Hawaiji
Marie La Mint
AND
all the way from Amsterdam
Natsumi Scarlett

So, this is a party you don't wanna miss!!!

The host for the evening will be the fun and funnier stand up comedian Olli Siiki.

I hope to see you guys there!!
And I promise that this time I'll make someone to take some photos of me as well so 
you will see how I look.. =)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti