sunnuntai 12. elokuuta 2012

Pin Up Finland 2012 Semifinals

On Saturday, 11.8. was the day to have the semifinals of the Pin Up Finland 2012 competition. It was held in Alahärmä, Power Truck Show 2012. And for being a truck show, there was basically only trucks on display...




About ten of us girls spent the night before the competition in this awesome cabin, where we had our own little pond..we had so much fun, but we had to sleep also, 'cause we had an EARLY morning on Saturday.

When we arrived at Power Park it was makeup and hair from that moment until we we're rushed to a photoshoot and the on stage. All of us girls were so excited and nervous...On first round we were all on the stage at the same time and Olivia and Cherrie asked the basic questions from all...name (pinup name) and where we're from etc..then it was changing clothes fast fast fast in this little tent that was put up for us...and then we went on stage one by one. That time the lovely ladies asked us a bit more, and surprise surprise, they asked me about roller derby =D...I had fun over there...Then it was judging time....they made their decision pretty fast...which was scary.. All of us girls we're called upon the stage and Olivia and Cherrie told the eight girls that had gone through to the finals, that are held in Xtreme Car Show 1.9.2012.


I didn't get to the finals, and of course I was dissapointed. I cried, I admit, but all the girls are so wonderful persons, that I couldn't be sad so long....I'm happy for all of the girls who got to the final!! Now I can't wait to get to the event to see who wins, and have some fun with my sweethearts!! <3

It was an experience I will never forget. And I can't even explain how awesome all the girls are. I'm so proud to say I have 13 new wonderful friends..

I love you all.






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti