lauantai 13. lokakuuta 2012

Are you ready for a creeeeeepy Halloween?????

Ok my little monsters...(sorry Lady Gaga, I just had to)...do you all already have your plans ready for this upcoming Halloween??? If not............here is a tip where to go.

Come to Tampere. Come to Klubi! On 27.10. from 20 to 04 there will be Horror & Tease Show produced by the one and only Olivia Rouge!! Awesome burlesque performers! Awesome music! Awesome fire show! Awesome everything!

On stage you will see:
Anna Fur Laxis (Yorkshire, UK)
Lola Van Dyke (SWE)
Holy Curves!
Mechanical Demon ft. Payaso Adam West
Rudie Ruthless & Lucie Goodness
Cherrie A. Dorable
Mimi de Froufrou

AND OF COURSE..
Olivia Rouge


Who will be doing the picking up? Hmm...I wonder... ;) Joining me stealing all the fabulous garments from the stage will be maybe one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met; Elisa Day!! 

Host for the evening will be Lafayette Lestrange and DJ John Wayne will be playing the music..

Dresscode will be Halloween....surprise!! =D The best costume will be awarded.. The awards will be from Olivia Rouge Shop, HiroNIA and Horror Shop!! Horror Shop will be at the venue with their goodies, so be ready to do some shopping during the evening as well!!

Tickets are 25€ from the door, and 22€ in advance (from Olivia Rouge shop CASH ONLY!) If you want your ticket in advance and you live away from Tampere, you can contact Olivia via email to info@oliviarouge.com

I hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 kommentti:

  1. Hi pretty lady! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you would stop by my blog and follow me too!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    VastaaPoista